International Ordinary Mail for the Blind
International Ordinary Mail for the Blind enables blind and partially sighted people to send articles for the blind that weigh up to 7kg abroad.
The International Ordinary Mail for the Blind scheme enables blind and partially sighted people and organisations or institutions for the blind to send or receive correspondence in Braille or audio records for personal use by the blind.
What can be sent?
- Correspondence produced in tactile form for use by the blind.
- Special papers for use by the blind sent by an organisation or institution for the blind.
- Audio records for personal use by the blind - to use the service, either the sender or the addressee must be a blind person or an organisation or institution for the blind.
- Fast and simple posting - no certificate of posting or delivery is required.
- High-quality and reliable service.
- Non-priority basic services are available free of charge.
|Certificate of posting||No|
|Certificate of delivery||No|
|Compensation||No compensation for lost, damaged or part loss items|
|Maximum size||Maximum length 60cm, the maximum sum of length, width and height may not exceed 90cm.|
|International Ordinary Mail for the Blind||European countries||Non-European countries|