International Registered Mail
Use International Registered Mail for reliably mailing documents, small things and other merchandise, with compensation from posting to delivery.
New rules for the accompanying customs declaration forms CN 22 or CN 23
Starting from 01 June 2021, letters containing a written communication and weighing up to 50 g ARE THE ONLY CONSIGNMENTS TO NON-EU DESTINATIONS THAT DO NOT HAVE TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY A CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM. All other consignments must be accompanied by a customs declaration form.
By attaching a correctly completed customs declaration form to your consignment, you will prevent complications, such as return of consignment due to the absence of customs clearance data, longer duration of transportation and customs clearance, and make the whole delivery process faster. Consignments containing documents should be indicated by checking the ‘Documents’ box in the ‘Category of item’ section of the form.
Ideally, submit all address, contact, and customs clearance data for your consignments online, e.g. using the application Send Consignment. This will give you access to many benefits including:
- Postage reduced by of up to CZK 8 for letters;
- Completion of the CN 22/CN 23 customs declaration form for consignments destined to countries that require such a form;
- Sending a certificate of posting to your email address;
- Faster posting at a post office by using a generated code;
- Use of implemented automatic word completion boxes and checking mechanisms;
- Absence of errors due to the copying of data from paper forms;
- Correct and complete posting data guarantee a shorter overall duration of transportation and problem-free customs clearance and delivery.
If you are interested in further new information about foreign services, you can click here to read it.
International Registered Mail meets the needs of private or business users mailing actual documents and private correspondence as well as other things abroad.
You can send your item to these Destination Countries.
- High-quality, fast and reliable service.
- Available with a large number of additional services.
- Favourable price.
|Certificate of posting||Yes|
|Posting documents||Posting Form, all kinds of Bulk Posting Forms (on paper), Electronic Posting Form, or Data File|
|Certificate of delivery||Yes|
|Compensation||Compensation for lost item: CZK 932; compensation for damaged or part loss item: up to CZK 932 (according to the damaged suffered).|
|Maximum weight||2kg (weight precision on posting: 10g)|
|Maximum size||Maximum length 60cm, the maximum sum of length, width and height may not exceed 90cm.|
Valid from the 1st of January 2022
Price in CZK
up to 50g inclusive
up to 100g inclusive
up to 250g inclusive
up to 500g inclusive
up to 1kg inclusive
up to 2kg inclusive
Discount in CZK per consignment
Discount for delivery of posting data in electronic format (Electronic Bulk Posting Form or Data File) – Insured Letters to non-EU destinations weighing more than 100 g
|Additional services||Price in CZK|
|Certificate of Delivery (Avis de réception) |
The sender will get a written confirmation of delivery of the item to the recipient. Mark your choice by ticking the order "Dodejka/Avis de réception" in the despatch note. Preferably stick the "Avis de réception" label on the item.
|Delivery to the Addressee Only (À remettre en main propre) |
The foreign postal operator will deliver the item in the manner used for Delivery to the Addressee Only mail in the destination country. Mark your choice by ticking the order "Do vlastních rukou/À remettre en main propre" in the despatch note. Preferably stick the "À remettre en main propre" label on the item.
|Cash on Delivery (Remboursement) |
The C.O.D. amount, given by the sender, will be collected from the recipient on delivery of the item by the foreign postal operator and paid to the sender in the Czech currency or, if the Sender wishes so, by bank transfer to an account maintained by any of the Czech banks and specified by the sender.Mark your item with the note or label "Remboursement" plus the C.O.D. amount. You can choose this additional service only if permitted by the Foreign Terms and Conditions.
This basic postal service and the related additional services and extra charges are VAT-free.
With postage stamps, in cash at post offices or to authorised postal staff, contractual customers also by direct debit or franking machine.
- You can post your International Registered Mail at any post office or by handing it over to authorised postal staff.
- Mark the sender's address, complete with the name of the Czech Republic in an internationally known language (e.g. Czech Republic, Tschechische Republik, etc.), in the left upper quarter of your item.
- You will get a certificate of posting in the form of Posting Form or Bulk Posting Form.
If your item is not delivered or if any other duty of the postal operator is breached, you may complain six months from the day of posting. Your complaint will be accepted only if you can produce the original copy of the certificate of posting.