International Registered Mail
Use International Registered Mail for reliably mailing documents, small things and other merchandise, with compensation from posting to delivery.
International Registered Mail meets the needs of private or business users mailing actual documents and private correspondence as well as other things abroad.
You can send your item to these Destination Countries.
- High-quality, fast and reliable service.
- Available with a large number of additional services.
- Favourable price.
|Certificate of posting||Yes|
|Posting documents||Posting Form, all kinds of Bulk Posting Forms (on paper), Electronic Posting Form, or Data File|
|Certificate of delivery||Yes|
|Compensation||Compensation for lost item: CZK 918; compensation for damaged or part loss item: up to CZK 918 (according to the damaged suffered).|
|Maximum weight||2kg (weight precision on posting: 10g)|
|Maximum size||Maximum length 60cm, the maximum sum of length, width and height may not exceed 90cm.|
Valid from the 1st of February 2019
|International Registered Mail||European countries||Non-European countries|
|Weight||Price (CZK)||Price (CZK)|
|up to 50g inclusive||98||104|
|up to 100g inclusive||125||133|
|up to 250g inclusive||169||190|
|up to 500g inclusive||212||265|
|up to 1kg inclusive||313||415|
|up to 2kg inclusive||490||681|
|Certificate of Delivery (Avis de réception) |
The sender will get a written confirmation of delivery of the item to the recipient. Mark your choice by ticking the order "Dodejka/Avis de réception" in the despatch note. Preferably stick the "Avis de réception" label on the item.
|Delivery to the Addressee Only (À remettre en main propre) |
The foreign postal operator will deliver the item in the manner used for Delivery to the Addressee Only mail in the destination country. Mark your choice by ticking the order "Do vlastních rukou/À remettre en main propre" in the despatch note. Preferably stick the "À remettre en main propre" label on the item.
|Cash on Delivery (Remboursement) |
The C.O.D. amount, given by the sender, will be collected from the recipient on delivery of the item by the foreign postal operator and paid to the sender in the Czech currency or, if the Sender wishes so, by bank transfer to an account maintained by any of the Czech banks and specified by the sender.Mark your item with the note or label "Remboursement" plus the C.O.D. amount. You can choose this additional service only if permitted by the Foreign Terms and Conditions.
This basic postal service and the related additional services and extra charges are VAT-free.
With postage stamps, in cash at post offices or to authorised postal staff, contractual customers also by direct debit or franking machine.
- You can post your International Registered Mail at any post office or by handing it over to authorised postal staff.
- Mark the sender's address, complete with the name of the Czech Republic in an internationally known language (e.g. Czech Republic, Tschechische Republik, etc.), in the left upper quarter of your item.
- You will get a certificate of posting in the form of Posting Form or Bulk Posting Form.
If your item is not delivered or if any other duty of the postal operator is breached, you may complain six months from the day of posting. Your complaint will be accepted only if you can produce the original copy of the certificate of posting.
- Electronic data transfer - you can now post your mail with posting details provided on a USB disc or (contractual partners only) online via the PostingOnline application on our website.
- Online Track&Trace - you can trace your consignment online via the Track&Trace application on our website to check whether the addressee has already received it. Contractual partners can also arrange for receiving regular daily reports on the status of posted mail.
- Simpler and faster posting, delivery, handover, return (if necessary) of mail.
- Cut administrative burden - barcoded mail has many benefits - you can use this service to reduce your administrative burden.
- Simpler complaint handling (if necessary).
- New versions of classic paper forms - Never mind if you cannot use the electronic data transfer option. There are new versions of paper forms waiting for you. Everyone can choose the right one.