International Registered Mail for the Blind
International Registered Mail for the Blind enables blind and partially sighted people to send articles for the blind that weigh up to 7kg abroad.
The International Registered Mail for the Blind scheme enables blind and partially sighted people and organisations or institutions for the blind to send or receive correspondence in Braille or audio records for personal use by the blind.
What can be sent?
- Correspondence produced in tactile form for use by the blind.
- Special papers for use by the blind sent by an organisation or institution for the blind.
- Audio records for personal use by the blind - to use the service, either the sender or the addressee must be a blind person or an organisation or institution for the blind.
- High-quality, fast and reliable service.
- Basic non-priority services are available free of charge.
- Available with a large number of additional services.
|Certificate of posting||Yes|
|Posting documents||Posting Form, all kinds of Bulk Posting Forms (on paper), Electronic Posting Form, or Data File|
|Certificate of delivery||Yes|
|Compensation||Compensation for lost item: CZK 918; compensation for damaged or part loss item: up to CZK 918.|
|Maximum weight||7kg (weight precision on posting: 50g)|
|Maximum size||Maximum side: 60cm. All three sides combined may not exceed 90cm.|
You can find details on the service in the Postal Terms and Conditions of the Czech Post - Basic Postal Services (Art. 120 et seq.).
You can find special information valid for each destination country in the Postal Terms and Conditions of the Czech Post - International Terms and Conditions.
|Registered Mail for the Blind||European countries||Non-European countries|
|Certificate of Delivery (Avis de réception) |
The sender will get a written confirmation of delivery of the item to the recipient. Mark your choice by ticking the order "Dodejka/Avis de réception" in the despatch note. Preferably stick the "Avis de réception" label on the item.
|Delivery to the Addressee Only (À remettre en main propre) |
The foreign postal operator will deliver the item in the manner used for Delivery to the Addressee Only mail in the destination country. Mark your choice by ticking the order "Do vlastních rukou/À remettre en main propre" in the despatch note. Preferably stick the "À remettre en main propre" label on the item.
|Cash on Delivery (Remboursement) |
The C.O.D. amount, given by the sender, will be collected from the recipient on delivery of the item by the foreign postal operator and paid to the sender in the Czech currency or, if the sender wishes so, by bank transfer to an account maintained by any of the Czech banks and specified by the sender.Mark your item with the note or label "Remboursement" plus the C.O.D. amount. You can choose this additional service only if permitted by the Foreign Terms and Conditions.
With postage stamps or in cash.
- Electronic data transfer - you can now post your mail with posting details provided on a USB disc or (contractual partners only) online via the PostingOnline application on our website.
- Online Track&Trace - you can trace your consignment online via the Track&Trace application on our website to check whether the addressee has already received it. Contractual partners can also arrange for receiving regular daily reports on the status of posted mail.
- Simpler and faster posting, delivery, handover, return (if necessary) of mail.
- Cut administrative burden - barcoded mail has many benefits - you can use this service to reduce your administrative burden.
- Simpler complaint handling (if necessary).
- New versions of classic paper forms - Never mind if you cannot use the electronic data transfer option. There are new versions of paper forms waiting for you. Everyone can choose the right one.