International Insured Parcel
The only international parcel product for mailing valuables.
International Insured Parcel meets the needs of private or business users mailing gifts, documents or merchandise abroad. You can also mail money, precious metals and stones, securities, jewellery and similar valuables. International Insured Parcel includes compensation cover up to the value declared by the sender. You can use International Insured Parcel only if permitted by the Foreign Terms and Conditions.
You can send your item to these Destination Countries
- Available anywhere – you can post your International Insured Parcel at any post office or with authorised postal staff anywhere.
- Safe for valuables – unless prohibited by the destination country, your money, precious metals and stones, jewellery and other valuables will be carried safe as International Insured Parcel.
- Declaration of value – you can declare the value of your item up to the maximum value permitted in the destination country.
- Compensation – International Insured Parcel includes compensation cover for lost, damage or part loss items up to the declared value.
|Certificate of posting||Yes (Despatch Note)|
|Certificate of delivery||Yes|
|Compensation||Compensation for lost, damage or part loss items up to the declared value. For maximum declared values valid in each destination country click on (Destination Countries)|
|Maximum weight||30kg (weight precision on posting: 10g )For special information valid in each destination country click on (Destination Countries)|
|Minimum size||21x19cm The size and package must allow to stick Dispatch Note sized 21.5x15.5cm on the item. Shapes other than rectangular will be assessed accordingly.|
|Maximum size||None of the dimensions may exceed 200cm. The maximum sum of length and the largest perimeter measured otherwise than lengthwise may not exceed 300cm. For special information valid in each destination country.|
Basic prices - International Insured Parcel (pdf, 540kB)
Additional services and extra charges
parcels weighing up to 10 kg
parcels over 10 kg
Certificate of Delivery (Avis de réception)
CZK 14.88 (CZK 18 incl. of VAT)
Cash on Delivery (Remboursement)
CZK 24.79(CZK 30 incl. of VAT)
CZK 119.83 (CZK 145 incl. of VAT)
CZK 60.33 (CZK 73 incl. of VAT)
- You can post your International Insured Parcel at any post office or by handing it over to authorised postal staff.
- You will get a certificate of posting in the form of Despatch Note. Fill in the note according to the printed instructions.
- No compensation is paid for delayed items.
- If your International Insured Parcel has not been customs cleared, we will act as your direct representative at the proceeding.
- Use the appropriate column in the Despatch Note form to inform us about what to do if the item cannot be delivered at the original address.
Priority items enjoy priority over the other items mailed as International Insured Parcel to a foreign place of destination.
Mark your item with the note "Prioritní" ("Priority") or with the "Prioritaire" label or ask the personnel on posting to have your item sent as priority mail.
You can send your International Insured Parcel at an economical price to non-European countries. Your item will not be carried to the destination country in the fastest possible way and the other priority items will have priority of carriage.
- Use an inside and outside package adequate to the nature and weight of the contained things, manner and duration of relocation of the item and the manner of its handling during transmission and delivery.
- Only sealed package is acceptable.
- Seal all edges of the package with at least 2cm-wide paper or clear plastic tape. If the tape bears no unique identification mark of the sender, at least two signatures or stamps of the sender must be affixed, either on the paper tape or under the plastic tape.
- If the edges cannot be sealed as above, tie them with one piece of solid string. Seal the ends of the string with lead seal bearing a unique identification sign of the sender. Make a running knot on each crossing. Mind to fasten the string well so that it cannot be removed without breaking the seal.
- You can find detailed packaging requirements in the Postal Terms and Conditions of the Czech Post - Basic Postal Services (Art. 103 and 123).
What you cannot post
International Insured Parcel may not contain things listed in the Postal Terms and Conditions of the Czech Post - Basic Postal Services (Art. 102), including, but not limited to, things whose nature or package could impose risk on postal personnel or other people or soil or damage other items. You can get information on concrete things which are not permitted as International Insured Parcel by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
International Insured Parcel will be delivered by the foreign postal operator only against certificate of delivery.
If your item cannot be delivered by the foreign postal operator, you will, without any useless delay, get it back with a note describing the reason why it could not be delivered.
You can get information on delivery of your International Insured Parcel by using our online Track&Trace service. You can ask for such information at the latest one month from the day of posting.
If your item is not delivered or if any other duty of the postal operator is breached, you may complain six months from the day of posting. Your complaint will be accepted only if you can produce the original copy of the certificate of posting.