A parcel service including everything from packing to delivery at one price
Complete Parcel is a modern prepaid parcel service including everything you need to send your consignment. The price includes postage, a convenient package with an insert to secure the content inside the box, collection at your home or workplace, and overnight delivery to any destination in the Czech Republic. Complete Parcel consignments are also insured.
- Everything from packing to delivery at one price
- Convenient package with a smart solution to secure the content
- Online posting without any need to fill in paper posting forms
- Collection from home or priority posting at certain post offices
- Delivery the next working day
- Send anything that fits the package and weighs up to 7 kg
- Insured value up to CZK 50,000
You can buy Complete Parcel packages at PostShop counters at post offices or online at www.postshop.cz. You can also use our web application for Pickup of Goods to order Complete Parcel packages. Our staff will bring these packages to you as part of the Pickup of Goods service.
- Complete Parcel packages are conveniently easy to fold and contain an insert that helps secure the content. They can be reliably sealed by peeling off the liner from the adhesive tape.
- You can use our online application for an easy entry of the posting data without any need to fill in or print a posting form. If your parcel is destined to a regional capital, you can request the additional service of delivery either between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. or between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- We can pick up your parcel from any address in the Czech Republic or you will be served preferentially at a post office counter. It is possible at certain post offices to use the queue management system to scan the barcode of your parcel. You will then be called to the counter for priority posting.
- Your parcel will be delivered the next working day to any destination in the Czech Republic. You can use our Track&Trace application to track the progress of its delivery.
- If you want us to inform the addressee before any delivery attempt, please give us the addressee’s contact details (mobile phone or email address).
- The standard delivery interval on working days is 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and either 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. in regional capitals. We will send you an SMS or email message to inform you about the expected date/time of delivery. You can use our Online Change of Delivery Instructions application to change the date and/or time.
- If the delivery attempt at the destination place fails, your parcel will be deposited at the nearest depositing post office. You will receive another SMS or email message with information about the depositing and pickup options. We will also drop a notice about your parcel into your letter box.
- Parcels deposited at a post office can be picked up without showing ID card. The only thing to know is the pickup code from the text or email notification. The parcel can therefore be picked up by a third party.
Should the addressee be alerted of the arrival of your parcel?
We can only do so if the sender has given us the addressee’s correct contact details. The addressee will then receive an SMS or email message in order to increase the likelihood of a successful first attempt at delivery.
What if you are not at home at the time of delivery attempt? We can come again
If the first delivery attempt fails, the addressee can arrange for redelivery at a more convenient time.
Track the progress of delivery of your parcel
With the Track&Trace application on our website you can keep an eye on your parcel. We will continuously monitor the progress of your parcel from sending to receiving. You can do the same.
What if the addressee is on holiday?
The addressee can simply order a Longer Collection Time of 15 instead of the standard 7 days. Alternatively, you can order the same service to increase the likelihood of successful delivery.
|Recommended maximum weight||7 kg|
|Internal dimensions||355 x 230 x 140 mm|
|Posting||through the Pickup of Goods application or at any post office|
|Delivery||next working day after posting|
|Tracking||through the Track&Trace application on our website or through the mobile application PostaOnline.cz|
|Compensation limit||CZK 50,000|
|Manner of payment||prepaid service|
- Price: CZK 149
The sender can request any of the following additional services that are included in the price:
- Email notification for the sender informing the sender about delivery of the parcel to the recipient as well as about any other facts related to the delivery or return back to the sender if the parcel is not picked up
- Email notification for the addressee - If the sender has provided us with the addressee’s contact details, we will send a short SMS or email message about the status of the parcel, such as its posting or date/time of delivery attempt.
- Delivery time intervals – On sender’s request, parcels destined to regional capitals can be delivered either between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. or between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Although you can use a Complete Parcel to send anything that will fit the package, the recommended maximum weight is 7 kg due to the carrying capacity of the cardboard box. We do not provide compensation for any damage due to a weight over 7 kg. If the addressee of a parcel weighing up to 7 kg finds out after delivery that the content is damaged or a part of it is missing, they can make a complaint with any post office. The complaint must be made at the latest two working days after delivery. The parcel must be presented as delivered, i.e. inclusive of its outer and inner packages. The addressee may also use other credible evidence to prove the “as delivered” condition.