A service designed for mailers of things of intrinsic value (documents, books, small things, etc.); the compensation payable by the Czech Post for lost items is CZK 680, for damaged or part loss items up to CZK 880.
What can I post and how do I do it?
- Closed package with inserted contents.
- Unfolded paper card, postcard or picture card.
- High-quality, fast and reliable service.
- Available with a large number of additional services.
- Favourable price.
|Certificate of posting||Yes|
|Posting documents||Posting Form, all kinds of Bulk Posting Forms (on paper), Electronic Posting Form, or Data File|
|Certificate of delivery||Yes|
|Compensation||Compensation for lost item: CZK 880; compensation for damaged or part loss item: up to CZK 880 (according to the damage suffered).|
|Minimum weight||2.5 g|
|Maximum weight||2 kg |
50g - Standard
|Minimum size||14x9 cm|
|Maximum size||50x35x5 cm |
23.1x16.4x0.5cm - Standard
Valid from the 1st of February 2018
|Category of Mail||Weight up to / Price (CZK)|
|50g - standard1)||100g2)||500g2)||1kg2)||2kg2)|
This basic postal service and the related additional services and extra charges are VAT-free.
|Certificate of Delivery |
The sender will get a written confirmation of delivery of the item to the recipient.
|Cash-on-delivery The COD amount, given by the sender, will be collected from the recipient on delivery of the item and paid, in cash or by bank transfer, to the sender or a person designated by the sender. Other surcharges: ||CZK 14|
|Delivery to the Addressee Only |
The item will be delivered:
|Delivery to the Addressee in Person Only |
In case of items addressed to individuals, the sender may order delivery to the addressee in person only.
|Shorter Collection Time |
The standard time for collection of an item from the post office is 15 days. The sender may order a shorter collection time of 3 or 10 days.
|included in the price of the service|
|Longer Collection Time Set by the Sender |
The standard time for collection of an item from the post office is 15 days. The sender may order a longer collection time of one month. The addressee may also ask for a longer collection time if not precluded by the sender.
|Electronic alerts |
An SMS alert on delivery
An email alert on delivery
You can find details on other additional services in the Complete Price List of the Czech Post Services or at any post office.
In cash, with postage stamps, contractual customers also by franking machine, by direct debit or by bank transfer.
- You can post your item at any post office or by handing it over to authorised postal staff.
- Preferrably mark your item "Doporučeně" ("Registered").
- Put down the sender's address in the left upper quarter of the address side of the item.
- Fill in the certificate of posting form (Posting Card or Posting Sheet).
Delivery of Registered Mail will be confirmed by the recipient.
- Electronic data transfer - you can now post your mail with posting details provided on a USB disc or (contractual partners only) online via the PostingOnline application on our website.
- Online Track&Trace - you can trace your consignment online via the Track&Trace application on our website to check whether the addressee has already received it. Contractual partners can also arrange for receiving regular daily reports on the status of posted mail.
- Simpler and faster posting, delivery, handover, return (if necessary) of mail.
- Cut administrative burden - barcoded mail has many benefits - you can use this service to reduce your administrative burden.
- No-Card Cash-on-Delivery - this service requires no paperwork and the COD amount will be credited to your account in a shorter period of time.
- Simpler complaint handling (if necessary).
- New versions of classic paper forms - Never mind if you cannot use the electronic data transfer option. There are new versions of paper forms waiting for you. Everyone can choose the right one.