Money Order Z/C
A solution that helps you send your money to other countries easily.
Money Order Z/C helps customers send money to other countries. The money will be paid in cash in the country of destination. The receipt of the money will be confirmed by the recipient.
Form of payment by the sender: in cash.
Form of payment to the recipient: in cash.
List of countries accepting Money Orders Z/C
The following 12 countries accept money sent by Money Order Z/C:
Belarus, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Vietnam.
|Country||Maximum amount accepted||Additional services|
|Belarus||USD 500||D, VR|
|Bulgaria||EUR 1,000||D, —|
|France||EUR 3,500||D, VR|
|Italy||EUR 1,950||D, VR|
|Litduania||EUR 2,000||D, —|
|Latvia||USD 2,000||D, VR|
|Hungary||EUR 2,500||D, VR|
|Monaco||EUR 3,500||D, VR|
|Poland||USD 2,000||D, —|
|Romania||USD 550||D, VR|
|Ukraine||EUR 1,400||D, VR|
|Vietnam||USD 2,000||D, —|
D – Certificate of delivery
VR – Delivery to the Addressee Only
Easy to reach – Visit any post office to cash in the transferred money in the Czech currency.
Variability – A simple and reliable solution that helps you send money to be paid in cash to the addressee.
|Certificate of posting||Yes|
|Certificate of delivery||Yes|
You can find details on the service in the Postal Terms and Conditions of the Czech Post - Basic Postal Services (Art. 409 et seq.).
You can find special information valid for each accepting country in the Postal Terms and Conditions of the Czech Post - Basic Postal Services (Art. 451 et seq.).
Valid from the 1st of February 2020
|Transfer value||Price (CZK)|
|up to CZK 6,500 (inclusive)||100|
|up to CZK 13,000 (inclusive)||125|
|more than CZK 13,000||155|
|Additional services||Price (CZK)|
|Certificate of Delivery (Avis de réception) |
The sender will get a written confirmation of delivery of the money to the recipient.You can choose this additional service only if permitted by the foreign terms and conditions. If so, just ask for this additional service on posting.
|Delivery to the Addressee Only (Á remettre en main propre) |
The foreign postal operator will deliver the money in the manner used in the country of destination for delivery of money that are to be paid to the addressee only. You can choose this additional service only if permitted by the foreign terms and conditions. If so, just ask for this additional service on posting.
The sender pays the money in cash on posting.
The price of the service can be paid in cash on posting at any post office or with authorised postal staff. Contractual customers can also pay by direct debit or franking machine.
- You can post your Money Order Z/C at a post office or with authorised postal staff anywhere.
- Fill in the money order form in accordance with the accompanying instructions.
- You will get a certificate of posting in the form of a separate receipt. The receipt is originally a part of the money order form.
- If the transfer is subject to a foreign exchange permit, you must produce such permit on posting.
- The money will be delivered by the foreign postal operator only against certificate of delivery.
- The money will be delivered by the foreign postal operator in the national currency of the country of destination.
- Conversion currency will be used to convert the posted money to the currency of delivery. The conversion is based on the selling CZK/conversion currency exchange rate data published by the Czech National Bank as of the day of posting and the conversion currency/currency of delivery exchange rate fixed by the foreign postal operator.
- In the absence of a conversion currency, the conversion is based on the selling CZK/currency of delivery exchange rate data published by the Czech National Bank as of the day of posting.
- Check the Postal Terms and Conditions of the Czech Post - Basic Postal Services (Part IV.5) for countries using currencies of delivery other than the national currency as well as for information about conversion currency.
- If your Money Order Z/C cannot be delivered by the foreign postal operator, you will get it back with a note describing the reason why it could not be delivered.
If your money is not delivered or if any other duty of the Czech Post is breached, either you or the addressee may complain. The period for acceptance of complaints is six months from the day of posting. Your complaint will be accepted only if you can produce the certificate of posting (receipt).
The Czech Post will contact the foreign postal operator to find out whether and how the sent money was delivered.