Afternoon parcel delivery
Now you can have your parcel delivered to your home even in the evening.
- What is Afternoon Delivery?
- Who can use Afternoon Delivery?
- Which types of parcels are acceptable for Afternoon Delivery?
- How can you provide us with contact details?
- Benefits of Afternoon Delivery
- Service price
- Contact details
Our standard parcel delivery hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. You can use our late delivery services until 7 p.m. in certain selected locations.
If you want to make the delivery of your parcel even easier, why not use the possibility to arrange for delivery at a concrete time.
Use our online application to check whether your address belongs to these selected locations.
You will get an SMS or email alert including the delivery date followed by a phone call to arrange for the delivery time.
Afternoon Delivery is available to households at certain selected locations in regional and former district capitals on working days.
To be eligible for Afternoon Delivery, your parcels must comply with these conditions:
- It must be addressed to an individual,
- The address must be in one of the selected locations for Afternoon Delivery,
- The sender provided us with the addressee’s phone number.
We can obtain the necessary contact details in a number of ways:
- If you bought the goods online, you provided the online shop operator with your (i.e. addressee’s) mobile phone number and email address. The online shop operator automatically provides us with these contact details which will be used by us only to deliver the given consignment.
- If you sent the parcel by post, you wrote the addressee’s mobile phone number on the posting form and address label. You can use the same way to give us also the addressee’s email address.
- Substantial improvement of speed and success rate of parcel delivery at first attempt,
- Shorter waiting time at post offices,
- Increased comfort level of customers.
Afternoon Delivery is available to households free of charge.
We believe that you will be pleasantly surprised with our service. We welcome all your questions, comments and suggestions that will help us improve it. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also call our customer line+420 954 292 102.