What is Balíkovna parcel pickup outlet?
- Balíkovna is a new standard service available at post offices
- The service is provided by personnel at specially designated post office and depot counters
- The range of services provided by Balíkovna outlets includes:
- Pickup of Parcel Delivery To Parcel Pickup Outlet consignments
- Pickup of parcels whose barcode has been scanned via the queue management system
- Sending of parcels with online pre-filled data for the services Complete Parcel, Pickup of Goods and Return of Goods, and other parcels with pre-filled posting data
- Balíkovna parcel pickup outlets are specialised counters at post offices providing faster parcel services. Just select the service in the queue management system and you will be called to the counter as soon as possible
- You can use a payment card to pay for C.O.D. parcels at a Balíkovna outlet
- You need to produce only the addressee’s name and the consignment code to pick up your Parcel Delivery To Parcel Pickup Outlet consignment. It can also be picked up by a third party because the addressee’s identity document is not required.
Where can I find a Balíkovna outlet?
- You can visit any of the more than 400 Balíkovna outlets
- You can find the current list of Balíkovna outlets here or on our website
What does a Balíkovna outlet look like?
- Balíkovna parcel pickup outlets are counters at post offices with a special visual design.