Ordering and delivery conditions
Fill out and return to us a signed copy of the relevant order form obtained at:
- certain post offices,
- our premises PostFila in Prague - Holešovice,
- or downloaded here (Only the Czech version):
- Binding Order Form to Order Stamps with Additional Print on Coupons 1-20 print sheets (pdf, 306kB)
- Binding Order Form to Order Stamps with Additional Print on Coupon 21 and more print sheets (pdf, 309kB)
You can read:
- Pricelist - stamps with coupons for additional prints and envelopes with additional prints (pdf, 168kB)
- Business Terms and Conditions for Sale (pdf, 359kB)
- Notice of Withdrawal from Contract (pdf, 265kB)
Sorry, but there are no other ways to place an order, such as by phone or email.
We will also need the details (photographs, drawings, digital data) of your motif. The minimum physical format is 23x30mm. Accepted digital formats are JPG, TIF, BMP with a minimum resolution of 200dpi and a maximum size of 2MB. The best way is to attach them to the order form. If you decide to send them by email, do not forget to mention the email address in the order form sent by post. Otherwise we would not be able to identify the sender of the email.
Česká pošta, s.p., odbor PostFila
Ortenovo nám. 542/16
170 24 Praha 7
This is also where we are based.
If you decide to send your photographs by email, the email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery times depend on how an order is placed.
- Orders placed directly at PostFila and paid in cash can be made while you wait. Our opening hours are:
Monday 9:00am - 12:00pm Tuesday 9:00am - 12:00pm Wednesday 9:00am - 11:30am and 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- ou can place an order with us also on other working days between 8:00am - 12:00pm and (except on Friday) 1:00pm - 3:00pm; but the delivery will take about one week (depending on the workload).
- Delivery of stamps with coupons ordered by post and paid by bank transfer or money order takes about three weeks (depending on the workload).