Postal Stationery and Philatelic Goods Price List
The Czech Post sells postal stationery and philatelic goods at standard prices. These apply both to direct sale at post offices or via authorised dealers. You can find the prices at Postal Stationery and Philatelic Goods Price List (pdf, 244kB) (valid from February 1st, 2016).
The Price List contains prices of postal stationery (for domestic service) and philatelic goods such as:
- Postage stamps, normal and commemorative ("stamps"),
- First day covers (FDCs),
- Prepaid postcards,
- Books of stamps,
- Envelopes with imprinted stamp,
- Print sheets of stamps with coupons for additional prints,
- Postcards with imprinted stamp,
- Postage stamps, machine cancelled, 'handstamp' design,
- Postage stamps, machine cancelled, 'roller stamp' design,
- First day covers (FDCs), expired,
- Souvenir sheets, without stamps or imprints,
- Postcards, machine cancelled,
- Envelopes with imprinted stamp, machine cancelled,
- Maximum cards (cartes maximum),
Postage stamps include also so-called stamps identified with a letter. The single-letter symbols stand for the stamp's face value as follows:
- A – current price of Ordinary Letter - Standard up to 50 grams, domestic service,
- E – current price of priority Ordinary Item up to 50 grams, international service - European countries,
- Z – current price of priority Ordinary Item up to 50 grams, international service - non-European countries.
Current price of any of the above services paid by stamps identified with a letter is the price valid as of the day of payment, day of receipt in person, or day of delivery to the first carrier, whichever happens first, however not sooner than the day of publication of new issues.
Only customers that have signed a general sale contract for annual deliveries of new issues of postal stationery and philatelic goods, as specified in the order forms for the running calendar year, qualify for standard sale discounts.
Only customers that have signed a general sale contract for deliveries of postal stationery for payment of postage (franking) qualify for discounts for authorised dealers.