Authorised conversion of documents
- Service description
- How can I convert documents?
- Authorised conversion of large documents from paper to electronic format
- Authorised conversion of documents for contract customers
Authorised conversion consists of a complete conversion of documents from paper to electronic format or a complete conversion of electronic to paper documents. The resulting document has the same legal effects as an authenticated copy of the original converted document.
Conversion from paper to electronic format
If you want to convert documents from paper to electronic format, bring the document you wish to convert to any post office marked with the Czech POINT logo.
We can save the resulting file onto your USB flash drive or CD. Alternatively, we can give you a CD free of charge. The file can also be transferred to our onlineRepository, where you can download it at any time - just enter the correct serial number of the document and of the conversion.
Conversion from electronic to paper format
If you want to convert documents from electronic to paper format, bring the electronic document in the PDF format or the entire data message in the ZFO format:
- on a CD (DVD),
- on a USB flash drive,
- send it from your data mailbox, or
- upload it in the PDF, ZFO, FO format to our online Repository. Don't forget to bring the upload certificate from the onlineRepositoryto have the conversion done.
You can find the online Repository at https://www.czechpoint.cz/uschovna/.
The advantage of our Repository is that the document can be authenticated already before conversion. It also enables you to easily check whether a concrete PDF document complies with the conditions for conversion from electronic to paper format in order to prevent the situation when you arrive at the Czech Point outlet only to find out that your document cannot be converted from electronic to paper format.
If your document is eligible for conversion, you will be informed about validity of the electronic signature/s and/or time stamp attached to the document and offered transfer of your document to our Repository.
V případě, že váš dokument podmínky pro provedení konverze nesplní, získáte informace o tom, z jakého důvodu dokument nelze konvertovat.
If your document is not eligible for conversion, you will get information about the reason for non-eligibility.
If you want to convert a large document (over 50 pages) from paper to electronic format, you can do so without visiting any post office.
Just complete and sign an order form and send it together with the documents to be converted to our designated department of electronic services at:
Česká pošta, s.p., Oddělení elektronické služby, 749 20 Vítkov
Click on Order Form (doc, 33kB) to download the order form.
The resulting files saved on a CD will be sent to you together with the paper documents as a COD consignment to the given mailing address, within 10 working days from receipt of the order form.
If you want to regularly convert larger volumes of documents from one format to the other, why not use our service which will enable you to get authorised conversion of documents without visiting a Czech POINT outlet.
Thanks to authorised conversion of documents for contract customers:
- You will not have to visit a Czech POINT outlet to have your documents converted - save your precious time...
- Just send the documents which are to be converted to the designated department - we will do the rest...
- You will get the converted documents with authentication clause by post, together with an invoice.
If you want to sign a contract, please contact your Czech Post sales representative directly, or call our Czech Post Call Centre, operators at 840 111 244 and ask for the contact details of the sales representative.
A document is not eligible for conversion if
- It is not a paper document;
- It is a unique paper document (such as ID card, passport, driver's license) which cannot be replaced by converted document;
- It is a paper document which contains changes that could diminish its authenticity;
- It is a paper document which does not clearly show whether it is an original or authenticated copy of a document; an exact copy or counterpart of a document on file; or counterpart of a decision or statement of decision issued in writing according to another legal regulation;
- It is a paper document bearing an embossed text or embossed seal;
- It is a document contained in data message which was not signed electronically or identified with a recognized electronic sign of the person issuing or creating the document;
- It is a document contained in data message which cannot be converted into paper format, e.g. audio or audio-visual recording;
- It is a document contained in data message with a harmful code capable of damaging the information system of the converting person or the information processed by the converting person;
- It is a paper document capable of damaging the reading equipment or of damaging itself if it undergoes conversion; or
- It is a document contained in data message which is not in the PDF 1.3 or higher format.
|Authorised conversion of documents||Price|
|a) from paper to electronic format, for each page of converted document or any part thereof||CZK 30|
|b) from electronic to paper format, for each page of converted document or any part thereof||CZK 30|
|Packaging and despatching||CZK 70|
The prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.