Use the only parcel service without bothering about any posting form.
You can use Ordinary Parcel to mail even larger things of no intrinsic value. Without any certificate of posting or delivery, no value can be declared or additional services used.
- A convenient service for transporting things without any need for certificate of delivery.
- Favourable price.
|Certificate of posting||No|
|Certificate of delivery||No|
|Compensation||No compensation for lost, damaged or part loss items|
|Size category|| |
S (longest side not measuring more than 35cm), M (longest side not measuring more than 50cm), L (longest side not measuring more than 100cm), XL (longest side not measuring more than 240cm).
|Minimum size||14 x 9 cm (scrolls: 14 x 3 cm)|
|Maximum size||None of the dimensions may exceed 240cm. The maximum sum of length, width and height is 300cm. Shapes other than rectangular will be assessed accordingly.|
|Price in CZK 1)||Size category (longest dimension up to)|
The prices for this basic postal service up to the weight limit of 10 kg and relating additional services and surcharges are exempt from VAT.
Price for a parcel up to 10 kg
Cardboard boxes for parcels available from any post office
Price with V.A.T
In cash, with postage stamps, contractual customers also by franking machine, by direct debit or by bank transfer.
- You can post your item at any post office or by handing it over to authorised postal staff.
- Post your item without bothering about any certificate of posting.
- Ordinary Parcel comes without any additional services.
- Ordinary Parcel shaped as a tube or roll, up to 120cm in height and up to 30cm in diameter, are carried without any extra charge for Cumbersome.
- Delivery of Ordinary Parcel will not be confirmed by the recipient.
- No information on delivery of Ordinary Parcel will be available.